Friday, February 27, 2009

Why writing?

I created this blog to find the inner writer that has been bugging me since I was a kid. I believe it's time for me to take my pen...well the keyboard and take the writing spirits out of my soul...English is not my native language, but I consider it as my adopted language...and as anyone or anything you adopt...I love it as it were my own language. I might be writing, however, in Spanish and in French whenever my inner writer decides to do it. Of course, this doesn't mean that I'm a triple personality freak! Just kidding! I just love experimenting with what moves me.
I hope you enjoy whatever my inner writer comes up with...feel free to send me any feedback, but please don't judge me or criticize me without giving me suggestions...a real piece of feedback is the one that is based on wisdom and love.
While discovering my inner writer, you will also be learning about me...who is Monica? what does she want? what does she care for? what matters to her? By the way I decided to create this blog after having watched an amazing clip created by Jorge Canedo, talented visual artist, (http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=71877820882&h=7ZS2k&u=xABCe) I couldn't keep living without being a little bit more productive and this blog will force me to do that because this world needs more words and feelings, so people won't think that love doesn't exist! I know it exists! Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment